About the Therapist
Welcome to Mind Prospect!
My name is Stef Carrubba. I'm a Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapist as well as a PhD Research Scholar.
Ever since I was young, I was inspired by natural cycles: the alternation of day and night, the fall and re-growth of leaves and petals, and how different beings can work collectively and harmoniously. So I started to believe that the factors connecting our mind and well-being worked in a similar holistic fashion.
This interest led me to study psychological science and eventually work as therapist to help patients regain purpose and achieve change within a functional framework.
I have worked with a variety of patients within the public and private sectors, where I effectively implemented the following professional training:
- [Current] PhD Psychology Research
- MSc Health Psychology (BPS Accredited)
- BSc Psychology (Hons)
- UKCHH Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapy (NCFE & BPS Approved)
- NCFED Master Practitioner Eating Disorders & Obesity (RCPsych & BPS Approved)
- OSCA Coaching for Health Masterclass